Popular Post

It's Official: The Miami HEAT season will be HOT!


The most anticipated basketball season has begun! South Florida fans can finally see "The Three Kings" and The Miami HEAT in action! On October 5th, Chris Bosh, Dwyane Wade and LeBron James officially played their first preseason game at the American Airlines Arena as thousands of fans came to cheer on the new team (picture above: from MediaOutrage.com). The Miami HEAT beat the Detroit Pistons with a final score of 105-89. Sazoneros: If you don't have tickets to the upcoming games, I suggest you visit The Miami HEAT website to get your hands on a sizzling seat. It's going to be an amazing season so buckle up for the ride. I'd like to send a big shout out to DJ Irie who was spinning his HOT beats and kept the fans dancing throughout the game! Here are my photos from the night:

Above: LeBron James- welcome to Miami!!!!


Top Left: DJ Irie- By the way, if you visit his website, you can jam to his playlist (I'm listening to it as I write this post). GO IRIE!!! Top Right: Yours truly along with my sister, Diaset.

The Miami HEAT Dancers: check out their online photo gallery!

Gloria Estefan attended the game with her daughter, Emily Marie.

Above: Watching the game with my beautiful friend, Sheila (left), and sister, Diaset (right).

Rapper Flo Rida also attended the game (pictured above: middle).

Above: Where's Burnie???

Above: After the game, I ran into a great friend of mine, Anastagia Pierre (pictured above: third from the left). Anastagia is the reigning Miss Bahamas Intercontinental 2010 and former Miss Florida USA who was in attendance to celebrate her birthday! To all of my fellow HEAT fans, let's cheer on our favorite NBA team this season. LET'S GO HEAT!!!