Popular Post

Katy Perry Rates Self "10 Out of 10" in Bed

Maybe it's boasting, but somehow it fits. If Katy Perry rated herself a 5-6, that just wouldn't fit with our perception of her or boost her record that sales much.

Her childhood may have been a bit sheltered, but as an adult, the pop star has no qualms about her wild ways in the bedroom with husband Russell Brand.

"Like Ludacris raps, 'I'm a lady in the street and a freak in the bed,'" she told Now Magazine. "If you ask Russell I'm sure he'd give me a 10 out of 10."


The pair, who got married in India last month, are happy as can be, and Perry isn't worried about her hubby straying, despite a history of skirt-chasing.

"He's made no secret of his life before me, but that's then and this is the future," she said. "He's cheated in the past but he knows how good he has it with me and I know he'd never do anything to jeopardize that. I trust him 100 percent."

If the "Firework" is really a 10 out of 10, why bother?!

Related links : Hot Actress Images