Popular Post

Taylor Swift to Launch Fragrance

Taylor Swift says she's inspired to write songs based on her dating experiences.

Therefore, we can't help but wonder: what will her upcoming fragrance line smell like? Some kind of Joe Jonas/John Mayer mash-up?

The talented singer announced plans this week for her own perfume, saying in a statement:

http://latest-hollywoodgossip.blogspot.com

“I have always loved how fragrance can shape a memory... the way certain scents remind you of events and people that are imprinted in your thoughts. Lately, I’ve been having fun experimenting with combining some of my favorite scents, so I’m really excited about working with Elizabeth Arden to develop my own unique fragrance.”

Consumers will have plenty of time to contemplate the perfume. It won't hit stores until the fall of 2011.

Related links : Hot Actress Images